Associate Membership is Value Priced at $500!
Tomorrow's Successes Come From Today's Collaboration.
Don't Wait Another Day...
IFDA Associate Members – the funeral care profession’s suppliers, service providers and product manufacturers – support the industry in many different capacities and are a vital component of the association.
Joining IFDA is an opportunity to network and spotlight the products and services you provide to funeral directors and embalmers, learn more about the profession and help promote a positive economic and regulatory environment for funeral care and related businesses.
The IFDA Annual Convention, Spring and Fall Seminars, the online community (AMS), the website, and IFDA social media sites are just a handful of the relationship-building opportunities available to members of IFDA.
Through IFDA associate membership, you’ll be able to network with existing customers and connect with new ones.
Gaining access to your audience is essential to the success of building awareness about your brand. Increase your connections and heighten visibility for your company through mutually beneficial relationships. IFDA provides a multitude of opportunities for you to engage and connect with members.
- IFDA hosts an annual conference that draws our largest audience: The IFDA Annual Convention, held in June, attracts funeral home owners, funeral directors, embalmers and students.
- Members can also attend IFDA's specialized meetings, drawing crowds ranging from dozens to hundreds. Seminars are held in each region of the state in the spring and fall. In addition, we intermittently hold specialized seminars on specific topics.
- As an associate member, you have ready access to IFDA's staff specialists who track and analyze current industry issues and are more than welcome to answer any questions.
- Interact with key industry executives at IFDA events aimed at addressing the industry's most timely issues.
- Unlimited access to IFDA’s online community (AMS) that allows for connecting to members.
- Unlimited access to IFDA’s online Membership Directory.
Increase your firm's visibility through associate membership. When you become an IFDA Associate Member, you gain unparalleled visibility in the funeral care profession.
- Your firm is listed prominently in our online member directory.
- Your firm is provided with special signage and badging at IFDA events.
- Receive Increased visibility and credibility by using IFDA's distinctive Associate Member logo to tout your company's membership status in advertising and marketing materials, including websites, brochures, and stationery.
As an associate member, you are provided with a wealth of timely information keeping you up-to-date on the tremendous change going on in the industry. This includes up-to-date directories, newsletters, and notices about regulatory changes/updates.
- If you provide a product/service to this marketplace, it is vital that you understand the legal, financial, and operational intricacies of this complex business. The more you know, the better you can serve your clients. Associate members enjoy significant discounts on registration fees at conferences and specialty seminars.
- You and designated employees will receive the E-News Bulletin, our electronic monthly newsletter that provides info on legal, legislative and other industry updates as well as Association news.
- Breaking news is posted in the Latest News feature box on the home page to make sure you have the most current information available to you.
- Should critical information arise that you need to know, IFDA Members receive Special Alert messages via e-mail.
- You and designated employees will be notified when a funeral director or their immediate family member passes away.
- You and designated employees receive member rates at all IFDA programs.
- Only Associate Members receive first option on all convention sponsorships – two weeks prior to everyone else.
- Only Associate Members receive first option on all event sponsorships – two weeks prior to everyone else.
- Early bird mailing for convention booth space, two weeks prior to everyone else.
Associate members share the vision and mission to provide the resources to support members and to advocate for the funeral service profession. Working together we can raise awareness about the issues facing the funeral service profession and the important role the funeral service profession plays in our society.
- IFDA is the only organization that influences policy at the state capital, has a 134-plus year perspective on the funeral care profession and brings together members from all fields of funeral service.
- As an Associate Member you have the opportunity to contribute to the conversation with your government leaders and raise awareness about the importance of funeral care by joining us in our legislative efforts.
- Each year, IFDA members gather in Springfield to meet with government officials and advocate for the funeral profession.
- We also maintain a strong voice in Washington to help defeat excessive regulations and defend funeral service initiatives on Capitol Hill. With new laws being introduced on an almost daily basis, IFDA has made it our responsibility to track these new laws and evaluate their impact on the profession.
- Authorship opportunities exist for Associate Members in the E-News. Share your expertise while gaining valuable exposure within the industry.
- Influence and advance the work of the association and the profession by serving on a committee. Licensed Associate Members and designated employees can serve on IFDA Committees.
All of this for only $500 a year!
Ask yourself, "What would it cost you and your organization to do this alone?" Then, "How does that compare to the annual Associate Member dues payment to the Illinois Funeral Directors Association?"
Contact Elizabeth, email@example.com or 217-525-2000, with any questions you may have.